Friday, February 10, 2012

You Have Unlocked The Lazy Moralist Achievement

WTFinland!

(Video Game Store | Finland)

Customer: "Hi, I would like to return this game."

Me: "Of course. Do you have your receipt with you?"

Customer: "Yes, here it is."

(We sell game protection for all video games in case the customer breaks or scratches their game. It can be purchased for both new and pre-owned games.)

Me: "I see this game was purchased new and you haven't purchased our game protection, so unfortunately, I cannot give you a refund. What exactly is wrong with it?"

Customer: "It's too hard."

Me: "Excuse me?"

Customer: "It's too difficult!"

Me: "I'm sorry, I really cannot give you a refund just because it's too difficult to play. Have you tried searching for a walkthrough guide on the internet?"

Customer: "Isn't that cheating?"

Me: "Well, yes but—"

Customer: "Never mind." *leaves*


Original Page: http://notalwaysright.com/you-have-unlocked-the-lazy-moralist-achievement/16828

No comments:

Post a Comment