Thursday, January 17, 2013

Rush Limbaugh: 'You know how to stop abortion? Require that each one occur with a gun'

I'm not even sure Wtf to file this under, so I'll just let Rush speak for himself:

"Well, it's a good point. You know how to stop abortion? Require that each one occur with a gun."

Apparently others have stopped trying to find reason in Limbaugh and simply quote his insanity verbatim. It appears to be a bit more effective:

"It's only been a month since I decided that simply quoting Rush Limbaugh verbatim is the easiest way to discredit him, and the best way to force his apologists to confront the ugly reality of his indefensible program. I didn't think I'd revisit it so quickly [...]"

Why would anyone listen to this garbage?

More: 
http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/TheAtlantic/~3/6h2Om10ClZU/story01.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment